Posted on 22/12/2015
A study of the Romanian IT industry
We are part of an industry that often makes the front page of the local and national newspapers with information on IT specialists, spectacular growth, innovative solutions. Although we know some facts from the inside, it was necessary to have an overview regarding the IT sector in Romania.
We are grateful to iTech Transylvania cluster for the effort of opening access to the industry’s relevant data and providing us a precise study that will be, for sure, analyzed by most of the managers.
Around 14,000 companies in the information technology sector employing 75,500 workers are currently conducting activity in Romania and the revenues generated by them last year totaled 4 billion euros, shows a study on the national IT industry carried out by Cluster iTech Transilvania by ARIES Transilvania (the Romanian Association for Electronic and Software Industry).
- AROBS Transilvania Half Marathon, 7th of October 2018, Cluj-Napoca
- AROBS, inovation partner of Universitatea Cluj FC
- Highlights of the aweΣ International Mathematical Olympiad in Cluj
- Spanish Startup in Travel Tech, TroopTravel, wins Eastern Europe’s leading Technology Startup Competition
- AROBS Acquires Two Western European Companies, Valued at EUR 1.3 Million
- Startup Avalanche supported by AROBS
- Mamma Mia – the musical presented by AROBS in Cluj
- Fashion Innovation Week -Institutional Outreach Day