Posted on 22/12/2015
A study of the Romanian IT industry
We are part of an industry that often makes the front page of the local and national newspapers with information on IT specialists, spectacular growth, innovative solutions. Although we know some facts from the inside, it was necessary to have an overview regarding the IT sector in Romania.
We are grateful to iTech Transylvania cluster for the effort of opening access to the industry’s relevant data and providing us a precise study that will be, for sure, analyzed by most of the managers.
Around 14,000 companies in the information technology sector employing 75,500 workers are currently conducting activity in Romania and the revenues generated by them last year totaled 4 billion euros, shows a study on the national IT industry carried out by Cluster iTech Transilvania by ARIES Transilvania (the Romanian Association for Electronic and Software Industry).
- Embedded World 2018 goes autonomous
- Let’s discover tomorrow’s Travel needs at ITB Berlin
- First Life New Year’s reception in Amsterdam
- PCI Compliance is mandatory for merchants and sellers who process payments
- Travel and Hospitality Industry Spotlight
- AROBS at Midsize Enterprise Summit Fall 2017 in San Antonio
- Net Neutrality – The Battle for the Internet
- IoT, an ecosystem waiting for explorers